Ok so I was going to say I don’t share this with just anyone but really I’ll share it with anyone who will listen.
This is one of the greatest home remedies I have come across for irritated skin or break outs.
If you are someone who is vaguely open to trying something a little different you won’t regret it.
A word of caution however, don’t wear white or anything you particularly care about when doing this. I usually do it in the shower so I avoid this problem.
Remedy for facial redness or pimples
- Turmeric (yes the bright yellow stuff you add to curry)
You can use milk instead of water but I prefer the abrasiveness you get with just water.
- When standing in the shower take about a teaspoon of turmeric in the palm of one hand.
- Wet the other hand and drip a few drops of water into the turmeric.
- Mix it together and add water until you get a thick paste. You don’t want it to be watery.
- Then just massage it over your face for a minute or so. When you’ve had enough rinse it off.
Don’t’ forget the next step ……I repeat… Don’t forget the next step!
- Take a good cleanser and wash your face thoroughly to remove the yellow.
In the morning your face will have healed significantly, without fail. It’s my fail proof remedy for crazy breakout acne skin.
Western medicine has recently discovered the 2000 year old, well know facts about turmeric. You can’t get too much of this stuff into you.
If you’re not into organic food but you choose to eat something for its medicinal value then at least be sure those items are organic. If not you may miss out on the very benefits you are looking for due to chemical processing and fillers added.
Again for redness, pimples, swelling and aches or any inflammatory reaction try taking 1 tsp of turmeric mixed into a cup of water morning and night. This stuff is amazing. It calms down the body, it reduces inflammation and swelling, it is an antiseptic and antibiotic. Try it for a week and see if you feel any benefit and let me know how you go. I really love to hear back from you. There are so many remedies for common challenges in our own kitchen